Luxury apartments in Jumeirah Village Circle start at Dh426K

Luxury apartments in Jumeirah Village Circle start at Dh426KUnit sizes at Botanic range from 426-2,369 sq ft / Image Credit: Courtesy of Myra

Botanic, a Dh85-million freehold project, will feature studios, and one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments in Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) with prices starting at Dh426,000. Myra Real Estate Development recently launched the project as its first venture in Dubai.

The project consists of 121 luxury apartments and shops. The units’ sizes will range from 426-2,369 sq ft. The retail units will be located on the ground floor of the building along with a swimming pool and gym. The project will also have a landscaped rooftop garden and walkway.

“The premium materials and high-quality finishing used throughout the building promise to deliver exceptional features at very reasonable prices,” the developer said in a statement. “JVC was selected for its proximity to key attractions.” Botanica is scheduled for completion in December.

Myra said more than 60 per cent of the project is complete and buyers will pay 40 per cent of a unit’s price during construction and the remaining 60 per cent upon handover. Sky View Real Estate Brokers is the exclusive marketing and sales agent for the project.

The developer also revealed that it has started work on its second project, also in JVC. It comprises 190 apartments and is valued at Dh155 million. Myra said it will announce more details, including the project’s name, at its launch in September.


Source: Property Weekly


For Rent


View more properties

For Sale


View more properties